Re: [Icehouse] New Game, Drip

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 2 Jul 2007 12:37:32 -0500
This looks like a fun game - I'm going to have to try it.

The really cool thing is that it's also a Treehouse game.
 * set aside the die and one tree/nest
 * each player gets 2 trees of pyramids.

Granted, they won't be the same color, but you'll know who's got which color and who's color goes over the top.

thanks Tyler!!

Carol