Re: [Icehouse] Chocolate pyramids

  • From"Tom Eigelsbach" <eigelsbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 01:44:12 -0400
How about white chocolate for a white stash?

And then, thinking of those candy fruit slices you get in the candy store, could you make different fruit flavored stashes?  Or how about a Rainbow Edible Treehouse set with regular fruit flavors and dark chocolate and a Xeno Edible Treehouse set with tropical fruit flavors and white chocolate?  Whew Who!!!  --TVTom (Zoltar)