Re: [Icehouse] Chocolate pyramids

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 09:28:21 -0400
how long does it need to hold up...... depends on how quickly chocolate gets eaten.
Now I just may have tyo try it, just becuase you said it might not work...LOL. Well, if I had time I would.

I like thw white chocolate idea, too

--K

On 7/14/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 13, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Kimberly Terrill wrote:

> I wonder......could you use the large mid, put some chocolate in
> it, then put the small one into that.. so the chocolate would be a
> stackable medium mid....?
>
> that'd be a bit of work though, maybe...

And it probably wouldn't be structurally sound.  Thin acrylic walls
are one thing.  Thin chocolate walls just wouldn't hold up.