[Icehouse] Ice Game Design Competition restart... stalling

  • DateWed, 18 Jul 2007 13:19:33 -0700
Hi, all;

It looks like I have to bang the drum on the regular, to keep the IGDC rolling forward.

Anyone interested NEEDS to get involved on the wiki, pronto; or we'll start making final decisions without you:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Ice_Game_Design_Competition

We are stuck on some of the following issues:
* Final procedures for submission, voting, tallying, announcing, and updating wiki pages.
* Final name of competition: current product ("Treehouse"), generic ("Pyramids"), or remain the same ("Ice").
* Mechanical theme (single TH set, 3HOUSE, or none).

(By the way: Could someone e-mail me my password to the Mailing List Archives, as it seems to have been dropped or reset by my browser. Thanks.)

David