[Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Jul 2007 20:58:37 -0400
Icehouse Fans -

Well, the time has come to eliminate the monochrome stashes.

We are completely out of Rainbow Treehouse sets, and if we
convert the old stock of monochrome stashes into Treehouse
sets, we can get a bunch of sets back in stock quickly,
without having to pay a big chuck of cash to put the mold
back onto the machine just yet.

Please don't try to talk us out of doing this... it is the
right business decision. We love you guys, and don't want
to make long time pyramid fans sad, but demand for the
monochrome stashes has reduced to a trickle, and it does
not make sense to keep them around forever.  Please join
us in being excited that the shift to Treehouse means the
pyramids are finally selling well in stores!

You have 2 weeks to buy up any of the last of the monochrome
stashes of pyramids - after August 14th 2007 the only way to
buy pyramids will be in Treehouse sets.

If you want any of these - please place your order today!
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43>

The Grey stashes will remain, as this color is not available
in either the Rainbow or Xeno Treehouse sets.

Thanks for playing with our pyramids!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)

Treehouse  <--- voted Best new Board Game of 2006
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFRDlBYN4w>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/whybuy/treehouse.html>