Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • From"Jason Ramboz" <jramboz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Aug 2007 02:13:55 -0400
Well I've been meaning to grab a few more monochrome stashes, so I
guess this gives me an excuse! I just put two in my cart, then
realized that this means I'll have enough pyramids to finally play
Volcano, and snagged a set of volcano caps too. Your fiendishly clever
merchandising system wins again, Loonies!

*grins* Just can't wait for them to arrive in the mail now. Yay!

-- Jason