RE: [Icehouse] Forget I Said Anything *sigh*

  • DateTue, 07 Aug 2007 14:19:26 -0700
> > .. it's all my fault.. I'm kind of flattered my silly little sobbing post
> gained such a crowd..
>
> Sometimes you plant what you think is a cilantro seed, and you get lettuce.
> ;)

I was gonna go with "even the mighty oak was once a nut like me...".

Sorry to drag it into here, those of you startled awake and blinking
about your warrens and wondering why I seem to have come out of nowhere
with some MAJOR, naming-names rant.

Anyone interested in rhetoric, informal debate, misuse of induction and
hyperbole, and generally anecdotal theories as to why gaming has the
demographic it does today... get thee to the Rabbits list archives.

Me... I think I'm just gonna go back under my rock where I supposedly
belong, as I don't absolutely adore every child I lay eyes upon....

(See that? Hyperbole AND defense by worse offense: I practiced this
stuff for years, folks!)
;)
David