RE: [Icehouse] Forget I Said Anything *sigh*

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 15:34:57 -0400
>Cheryl O (& Chris H, I suppose)

Do you mean me? I don't think I even spoke up in this thread...

As to "forget I said anything," don't be like that.  Just because someone
(or, in some threads, everyone) disagrees with your idea or point of view
doesn't mean the resulting discussion wasn't worth it.  :)

By the way, I like your idea, though I wouldn't go there if the business
owner allowed smoking on-premises.  That's just how I roll.  I don't like to
breathe smoke.