Re: [Icehouse] New member

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 04:56:30 -0400
On 8/9/07, James Hazelton <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, I know that problem well. Many of the short-run and dangling items are just so interesting, how can you pass them up? But I fixed the problem: After three or four gigantic orders on which I spent too much money, I have all the cool stuff, so they're not so tempting anymore.

Out of curiosity, what else did you buy?

Gray Icehouse pieces. I was tempted to order two sets, but one will do for now. :)

Volcano Caps. I need them for a game-ish thing I'm designing for the IGDC. Details to come whether I have time to submit it to the IGDC or not.

Finally picked up a copy of Martian Coasters. I've been meaning to since I got the Holiday Gift promo coaster, but I haven't been able to for one reason or another (mostly due to spending my gaming budget on gifts for friends).

Since I was getting some coasters, and actually need several for my new apartment, I picked up a set of Cosmic Coasters.

Got the Icehouse stash pads just because. I love playing when I can find other people willing to give it a try. I was disappointed that the black hemp Icehouse bag was out of stock, but that's what I get for not ordering it sooner, I suppose.

Picked up "My Secret World" for something to read in between gaming and classes. My s/o just finished The Empty City, and wanted to read some more of Andy's writing, and I wholeheartedly agreed.

I know there was more, I just can't remember at the moment.