Re: [Icehouse] New member

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 13:55:59 -0400
Yeah, aside from the party pack (which was released mere days after my
order), I pretty much have one of everything that I'd want (not really
interested in foreign fluxx).

Just picked up My Secret World and The Cake That Baked Itself with the
last order to bump my total up to Free Flowers and Fluxx territory.
(and I really liked the empty city too)

Which was just in time for a co-worker's birthday... so now I'm down
to a single (spare) copy of Flowers and Fluxx on the shelf.

-Evan