[Icehouse] New member

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 17:18:37 -0400
Hello, all. I've been subscribed to this list for a little while, and I just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself!

I've been playing Ice games for about a year or so. My first Looney Labs game was Fluxx (big shocker there, I know), but I've been obsessed with pyramids since I picked up an old Ice Towers box set at my local game store. After a week or two, I started designing my own (poorly designed) Ice games. When I got on the internet to find out more about the game, I was thrilled to find that there is such a great community of Icehouse/Treehouse game developers, and I hope to become a decent contributing member myself.

So... yeah. Game on!