Re: [Icehouse] Volcano Boards

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 14 Aug 2007 07:52:30 -0400
--On August 13, 2007 Eric Handler <reldnahcire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going to order a mega Volcano board with a few other things today
and they were out of stock.  I have been looking at this order for a few
weeks now, and when I started looking they were out of stock, does anyone
know if they go in and out of stock regularly or if not how often they
restock?

Hi Eric - I can answer this one...

With the push to use up Rabbit Points before they expire, we have
been selling a lot more Volcano Boards recently...  so, yes, they
have been going in and out of stock.  I know Alison recently ordered
more, so they should be showing up again soon.

I've CCed Alison on this, asking her to ping you when more come in...

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)