[Icehouse] possible custom volcano boards?

  • FromScotto <scott_vonberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 09:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
I discovered this site, and thought... I wonder how many cool non-standard volcano-style boards I could make?

on-demand, social manufacturing; design, share, and buy laser-cut products from a variety of materials

I'm thinking about variants of color, size and shape could be a lot of fun.  I was thinking that a custom volcano board with a green top and frosted clear bottom would be great fun for under-lighting, and perfect for me.. especially if I can build the whole thing to spec.

If someone does design something, I'd love to see it, too!

Cheers,
Scottobear