RE: [Icehouse] IGDC Summer 2007 Rankings

  • DateThu, 20 Sep 2007 13:39:11 -0700
Ah, jeez....

Folks, ignore the plain text "table" in my past e-mail... it's totally
borked. Use the Google spreadsheet to audit your rankings:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pqnM2cZcPLm0qxv1F1TILMQ&hl=en

Is there any chance we can get the list(s) setup so that they don't
strip additional spaces/tabs out of messages? It's bad enough that, in
2007, we have to use plain text to accommodate digest viewing; but to
not even be able to use extra space and tabs in that plain text... man,
it's like hamstrung plain text: the gimpiest of gimpy formats.

It might just be a setting in pipermail that someone needs to toggle off
(or on? I dunno--I haven't adminned a conventional listserv in, like, a
decade).

Thanks!
David