Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Summer 2007 Rankings

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 00:03:12 -0400
On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 01:54:26PM -0700, Elliott C. Evans wrote:

> David Artman wrote:
> > Is there any chance we can get the list(s) setup so that they don't
> > strip additional spaces/tabs out of messages?
>
> The list isn't stripping them out because the table displays fine in
> my mail reader (Pine). I exported to a text file and the tabs are
> still there. Check your mail reader.

I concur with Eeyore; the table looks fine in mutt, too.

David, do you read your mail through a web browser?  Web browsers mangle
whitespace by default (per the specification).