[Icehouse] Martian Coaster Chaturanga - Thanks for the help!

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Oct 2007 18:53:15 -0400
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those folks who have
commented on Martian Coaster Chaturanga.  I've done some thinking, and
some discussion with "Harper" on the wiki (who I believe may be Scott on
this list), and I've written some proposed changes to the rules, which
are on the Martian Coaster Chaturanga Talk page. If anyone else is
interested in assisting with improving this game - and I would welcome
such - please take a look and post your feedback.

In considering the changes, I tried to keep as much of the feel of the
current game as I could, while correcting flaws.  In addition to
specific issues that people may (still) have with the game rules (or
not), I'd also like to know if I've succeeded in keeping the feel.

Obviously, the best place to comment is on the wiki, but I'll welcome
participation in the process here as well.