RE: [Icehouse] FLGS ditched Treehouse

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 21 Oct 2007 09:15:03 -0400
You have another option.
Ask your FLGS to special order you two sets of rainbow tree house and a
Martian coaster set.

Use one set to demo with.
Demo tree house and Martian coasters.

Keep the other set in reserve.

When someone asks where to buy, let them know that their FLGS can order it
for them.
If you run into someone who needs that instant gratification, sell them the
second set (at the same price the store would charge)

If you have another person who needs tree house right then; tell them you
will sell them the set you used to demo with after the demo. Same thing for
the Martian coasters set.

Then just have your FLGS order you another set or two.

Schedule another demo in two weeks.

This generates interest in the product.

Your FLGS should jump on board and stock a few for the next demo.

-Bob