Re: [Icehouse] Time's Running Out on IGDC Winter 2008 Polls

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Oct 2007 13:30:05 -0500
> > So, I'm inclined to think that scheduling the contests to not be
> > during those times seems better.
>
> During Spring/Fall? Winter/Summer? I'm confused.

Not having the judging going on at the same time as the actual
convention; i.e. judging should either start after the convention
ends, or end before the convention starts, for the two conventions
that LL consider to be their main ones, with my preference being for
the latter, so that the winner can be announced, promoted, played,
whatever at the upcoming con.

Timothy