Re: [Icehouse] Time's Running Out on IGDC Winter 2008 Polls

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Oct 2007 15:08:37 -0400
Thanks, David - I look forward to helping to put this together. Pruning the games to meet the restrictions revealed a decent number of fascinating games in multiple genres.

Very excited to work on the Pocket Pyramids project . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Artman" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

(And, as Avri points out, the "1HOUSE booklet" could have as many at 20
games: Pocket Pyramids, whenever I remember to send my working DOC file
to Avri. ;) Sorry, Avri--holiday blew it from memory; will try to
remember tomorrow.)