Re: [Icehouse] What is 2HOUSE?

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Nov 2007 01:15:46 +0100
On 11/13/07, Frank Smith <smithfrankf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 13, 2007 11:42 AM, Bob Winans <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All:

I think that David has done a fantastic job.

He has placed himself as a gatekeeper, with a democratic appeal process.

I agree; thanks, David (if you're still bothering to read this...).

I apologize to the list for enabling (and participating in) further flogging of this particular dead and straw-filled horse. Done now.

Yeah well... I'm glad because our discussion was going nowhere and it really felt like talking to a wall (or maybe to a strawman :b   ). I think I made my point and reasoning clear enough, so I'm all right with this ending here. Let me remind you that I was basically finished with this thread after I stated that I was glad David had reconsidered his position. You chose to keep this going, and I am not one to ignore a good discussion. Unfortunately this really wasn't...

At no point have I taken this personal (not with Frank or David) and for me it was a good spirited discussion. I regret that you take it so bad when someone doesn't agree with you (especially David, when he had to resort to second guessing my intentions and throwing mistaken accusations) but it's not really my problem, because it's not me getting angry... I know I can be a bit hard headed and discuss endlessly when I'm interested, but I try hard to keep the discussion civil and in the best possible terms. I apologize if at any point I came off differently.

Back to gaming...

-Jorge