Re: [Icehouse] Another addict enters the house

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Dec 2007 15:34:00 -0600
Welcome, Greg!

I'd just like to point out that this story probably made the Looneys
go Squee because that's exactly what is hoped would happen with the
new marketing model :)

Timothy