Re: [Icehouse] Re: 2HOUSE or not 2HOUSE

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 8 Jan 2008 17:52:21 -0500
I was kicking around a few game designs before this competition, but when I started working on Timelock, I got several ideas that actually work. I guess it was something about getting the creative juices flowing with a serious goal in mind that inspired me.

I don't see any reason to put of submitting any of them on the Wiki, even if I want to submit them in the IGDC. The only major restriction is that it be a previously unpublished. Games posted on the Wiki can and have been submitted even if they've been around for some time, am I right?

Anyway, I'm not making the 2-House restriction the primary criteria for my judging, but as this wasn't an open competition, it will factor in somewhat.