Re: [Icehouse] New Icehouse MySpace

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 8 Mar 2008 17:23:38 -0600
That remark about sarcasm tags was a joke. I'm sorry I forgot to use my [joke] tags.

Oh, and just there, I forgot to use the [sarcasm] tags.

And I totally just missed my opportunity to use [irony] tags.

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Alan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 8, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Scott Sulzer wrote:
On Mar 8, 2008, at 11:19 AM, James Hazelton wrote:
> Some forum systems have a [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tag, which makes the
> text look sarcastic.

Pseudotags like that work just as well in email.  I use [rant] and [/
rant] on occasion.  I was about to do a rant on an unrelated topic
just now, but decided against it.  I just wonder if there's a
correlation between top-posting and preferring web forums.