[Icehouse] Finally Gnostic

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Mar 2008 15:13:36 -0400
I've finally gotten some people to play Gnostica (I've played about 4
games over the last few weeks) so I went back and found the address
label stickers I made (with vector art instead of bitmaps) and applied
them to my cheap playing card deck (on the opposite side as the cheap
stickers).

Also I went and made a pocketmod (www.pocketmod.com) style copy of the
rules reference including Turn options, suit powers, major arcana (and
some often forgotten rules) and win conditions. Once I get the booklet
tested and finalized I'll probably throw it up on a blog and Board
Game Geek to download.

As for the games themselves, they were mostly 3 player games so
whomever was able to stay out of the slugfest ended up winning.

So if you want a copy of the book's pdf and cannot wait for me to play
another game to revise it, email me...

-Evan Parker