Re: [Icehouse] World War 5: An analysis

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Nov 2008 15:07:35 -0500
fFirstly, I want to say a Hearty **THANK YOU** to Looney labs fFor the

wonderful present!!  I love it!!

You're very welcome. I'm glad you dig it!

Related to this is the number of connections leaving any continent.
Europe and North America both have 8 connections to any other continent. The 4 remaining continents have 9 connections to any other continent.

This is incorrect. All continents have 9 international connections. It's true that there's a small gameplay difference between North America & Europe and the other 4 continents, but it's not as big an issue as you believe, since you seem to have overlooked a connection somewhere. Each nation within the other 4 continents has 3 international links. North America & Europe also have 9 total connections, but they're divided unevenly, with 1 nation having 2 links, the second 3, and the third 4. With the exception of this difference, the balance between the 6 continents is completely equal. Another important point is that each continent is connected to each other continent.

Anyway, enjoy World War 5!

-- Andy