[Icehouse] World War 5 Rules Question

  • From"Mike Yarrum" <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Nov 2008 13:12:33 -0800
Woot, I think I'm the first person to ask this... I feel special!

First, thanks so much for the game, Andy. It's so awesome to get a free game in the mail.

Second, when is a player considered "eliminated", thereby "removing" all of his or her pieces? This could be interpreted several ways... for example, if someone loses all of his or her pieces, then they can't "grow" any additional ones, or that losing control of their home continent means they get eliminated from the game entirely.

It's not a rules quandary, but I like how the board is still compatible with my beloved Xeno set.