[Icehouse] How do I get in contact with icehouse game designers?

  • FromKim Gregson <kimatiu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Jan 2009 12:31:00 -0800 (PST)
I'm teaching a game design class (starts in a week or so) and I would like the students to interview (by email) 10 or 15 Icehouse game designers before they make their own Icehouse games.

I looked on the icehouse wiki and didn't see any email contacts. Am I missing something? Is there a list of contacts?

Thanks for any help...Kim Gregson (prof at Ithaca College in upstate NY)