Re: [Icehouse] How do I get in contact with icehouse game designers?

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Jan 2009 21:55:05 -0500
Many of the designers are on this list. Did you just have a specific
set of questions you wanted designers to answer or did you have
something else in mind?

If you just had a specific set of questions, then perhaps post it here
and people might reply.

Lastly, depending on which designers you want to contact, they may
have emails on the looney labs website or on boardgamegeek.com

-Jason