Re: [Icehouse] How do I get in contact with icehouse game designers?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Jan 2009 15:36:42 -0500
I have no information for you but I have to commend you on the class!  I taught a year long high school class where we spent a semester on game design.  I'd love to get book recommendations and things from you. (off-list so as to not clutter up everyone else obviously).

                          -Ryan

---
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.