[Icehouse] REMOVE THIS E-MAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

  • FromAlexis Dovganj <petrovich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Mar 2009 17:11:53 +0100

2009/3/6 Niles David <nilesenator@xxxxxxxxx>
Hey, I haven't posted much on this list before, but I'd be interested in play testing your game.

Can you send me more information?

-Niles

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Max G. Allen <amphibious@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello,
my name is max, i am new to this list and relatively new to icehouse games.
my favorite pyramid game is zendo (just because i fown at it).

anyway, to the point, i have created a race-like game for icehouse pieces, and i need play testers so if you are interested please contact me.

-amphibious@xxxxxxxxxx

--
there's a piece of pointy plastic in my foot...cursed tiddly winks

"Programmers are result oriented, you tell them what you want, and they'll try to give you what they think you would have asked for if you had any idea what was possible."
-IDK where I read this.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
 - Robert X. Cringely