Re: [Icehouse] REMOVE THIS E-MAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Mar 2009 11:19:28 -0500 (EST)
Remove your own email. The instruction on how to do it is at the link included at the bottom of EVERY EMAIL sent through the list.

Jesus, is it still 1997? Have people still not figured out how to use the internet?