Re: [Icehouse] REMOVE THIS E-MAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

  • FromJames Hazelton <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Mar 2009 13:15:03 -0600
Same way they sold the notion of an email-based mailing list in an era of web-based message boards.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM, David Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Dale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Remove your own email.  The instruction on how to do it is at the link included at the bottom of EVERY EMAIL sent through the list.

Jesus, is it still 1997?  Have people still not figured out how to use the internet?

Seems he's perfected Internet use: demand instant compliance or fling poo, rather than do some reading and figure it out yourself.

What I love about the 21st Centry Internet is that there's some 30-odd re-packagings of AOL: social networking sites. Ever since MySpace, I've been thinking, "Wow, how did they manage to re-sell the stupid notion of an isolated community on a world wide network?" And during the heyday of RSS feeds, no less?!?