[Icehouse] IGDC Spring 2009 One Week To Design!

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Apr 2009 12:10:11 -0400
Hi, folks;

Just letting everyone know that there's only a business week left to design and submit your game for the Spring 2009 IGDC. Five days and counting!

Those of you completing designs, be SURE to email IGDC.Coordinator@xxxxxxxxx to point out your game and ask that it be considered.

I have one possible problem--it looks like there could be as few as 3 or 4 submission, total. I'd like to run with it anyway, so long as it's at least 3 (i.e. not a twp-game heat), but I am sure that will make for a smaller judge turnout, too (e.g. some judges won't like the sound of either or all games and, as such, won't even try them to submit a ballot).

Give the IGDC page a gander and try to come up with a new Icehouse game under the design restrictions for this comp! This one of the main ways that new, great games are made these days! Think of the fame that could be yours, if the next Icehouse killer app like Zendo or Homeworlds comes out of your submission to the IGDC.
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=IGDC

Thanks, all;
David Artman
IGDC Coordinator, Spring 2009