Re: [Icehouse] Underrated Game: Armada

  • FromKory Heath <kory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 19 Apr 2009 13:27:59 -0700

On Apr 19, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Christopher Van Lenten wrote:
So you've heard a bit about my love affair with this game. What are your impressions of it? What's your favorite point-buy fleet?

I haven't played it, but it looks like a really neat design.

If people are disinclined to choose Dreadnought or Blockade, that implies that Larges are not quite powerful enough, or smalls / mediums are too powerful. Maybe a perfect balance can't be reached, but I'd be interested to hear how the game plays if smalls are only allowed to move three steps per action instead of four.

-- Kory