Re: [Icehouse] Hyperbolic Planar Tesselations

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 30 May 2009 22:52:24 -0400
hm, neato.  The immediate issue I see is: there aren't many games
which employ an infinite board.  Most game boards need edges fFor one
reason or another.  I suppose you could play Martian Chess on a board
of infinite size.  Crystal Palace assumes a board of infinite size,
but in reality you probably won't use more than 8x8.

Yes, new games, hiding somewhere in those infinite vertices.

Cheers!
--Scott