Re: [Icehouse] Hyperbolic Planar Tesselations

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Jun 2009 17:32:25 -0400
Programming challenge: design a program that takes the number of players as N and simulates a martian chess game with a board of form {4,N} with 0 truncation, then limits movement to squares that are no more than four steps from the center point.

Extra credit: Computer AI.

Please correct me if this is not possible, but it sounds cool.

~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.