Re: [Icehouse] New Icehouse forum

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Jul 2009 23:26:48 -0400
Probably a lot.  The point, however, is that the icehouse mailing list
has been running quite well fFor a long time.  Numerous attempts to
bring people to other sources are generally met with disagreement, and
then the bickering about the merits of each ensues.  Much like what is
happening now, once more.