Re: [Icehouse] New Icehouse forum

  • FromDale Newfield <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Jul 2009 01:33:48 -0400
Blake wrote:
Now, whether or not a lot of Icehouse users will actually hop on to it and
USE it ... is another matter.  But ... that is entirely up to everyone here.

Different people want different interfaces to their conversations. I have no qualms about trying to meet as many of their needs as we can. What I don't want to see are unnecessary schisms of this already small community, as you're urging above. Perhaps the following forum presentation of this mailing list can address the former without causing the latter: http://www.nabble.com/Icehouse-f32099.html

If it'll help it can be embedded wherever. We could probably get them to move it to "nabble2" which presumably is better, but I haven't looked into the details.

-Dale