[Icehouse] German Translations

  • From"Martin Jung" <martin.jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Jul 2009 14:44:06 +0200

Hi Avri, Carlton and Christopher,

Thank you for giving me permission. Sadly I haven’t played any of your games yet. But I’ll try them one day.

I just finished my Alien City Translation. I’ve put it on my Wiki-Site

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Jim_Tarnung

Not having written in a wiki before, I don’t know how to create a new page for it. Any Tips?

The Picepack-Wiki tells me Alien City has a ‘custom licence’. I can’t find details. No Idea what that means.

Also I couldn’t find a way to contact Michael Schoessow, the designer. Again: Any Tips?

My next one will be Homeworlds.

So long,

Martin