Re: [Icehouse] What Tarot Deck do you like for Gnostica?

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Oct 2009 17:34:05 -0700
The deck in question may have Zarcana rules/stats printed on it...
that's the only way you could distinguish between them (aside from
saying this deck or another "feels" more like one game)

-Evan