[Icehouse] New Tarot-less Gnostica Deck

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Oct 2009 09:18:01 -0600 (MDT)
I have yet to actually play, but to do so I will need to get my family and friends to play. That, I decided, required a little toning down of the tarot aspects of the game. I tried my hand at creating such a beast, as the one linked earlier didn't really turn my crank aesthetically. I made the cards poker sized and suitable for artscow. You can see them at:

http://perlkonig.com/gnostica/

I welcome any and all feedback, and please let me know if there is an error in the cards. I took the text from the rules page at:

http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Ginohn/games/Gnostica/GnosticaRules.html

Cheers!
--
Aaron Dalton