[Icehouse] Povray Zendo Koan Database

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 Dec 2009 10:52:00 -0700
I just wanted to remind the list that registered members of SDG have
access to the Povray Koan Database (http://superdupergames.org/povray).
 (It's currently restricted to registered users since I offer the
ability to generate new koans, and I need to have some control over the
rendering resources.  It's free!)  It currently contains over 37,000
koans in 38 different series.  I have recently updated the search engine
to be much more useful.  If you like to play online Zendo (at SDG or
anywhere else), you may find the database useful.

Cheers!
Aaron