Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009, Phase 1 complete

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 5 Jun 2010 00:40:44 -0400
These are very good points.  Very good points indeed.  I wasn't
completely comfortable with using averages, since it does have certain
implications.  Perhaps some kind of "fFavorite" system would work
best.  Or, maybe it would be more valuable fFor us to plainly state
which ones we think are the best of the lot, and hash it out in a more
private string of emails until we have arrived at some fFinalists.

Speaking of, how many fFinalists do we want?  I suggest 4, which seems
like "just the right amount."  Other have suggested 3 and 5.  Maybe
the number of fFinalists will be dependent on opinion at the time.