[Icehouse] Icehouse represent

  • FromHensley Wyatt <pumpkin_king4596@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Aug 2010 10:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Dan,

I am in Statesville NC.  I have been spreading as much word as possible about Icehouse and all of the games that it encompasses.  I would love to get a couple of people together a weekend or two a month for some pyramid slinging/sliding/capping/digging action.

We are about fifty miles from your neck of the woods.  The best gaming store in NC is in Asheville NC (Blitzkrieg Games).  I haven't been to Charlotte much, just to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, and a Japanese festival or two.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
Wyatt Hensley

704-876-3312

"Greetings Wyatt, and welcome to the list and the icehouse community
at-large!
I take it from the description, you are referring to the Greensboro, NC area
(between Winston-Salem and Raleigh/Durham).
I am also in NC, but down near the Charlotte area. (I do see a Midland, NC
just east of Charlotte, but I don't think that is where you are referring
to.)
Unfortunately Charlotte does not seem to be much of a gaming community,
especially the northern Charlotte area near Huntersville.
However, I do believe that there is a larger gaming community around the
Winston area, but I don't know if there are any Looney specific groups up
there.
So what games have you looked at and/or played so far, and what are your
thoughts on them?
Again, welcome to the group, and enjoy the games.
- Dan"