Re: [Icehouse] Gnostica Help

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Aug 2010 10:21:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, gyakusetsu wrote:

Can someone go into a little more detail about the Void?

How does a piece get into the void, and therefore removed?

If you have pieces in a wasteland space that is only adjacent to one other card, and that card is somehow removed, that wasteland space would suddenly become Void and the pieces destroyed.

Also, if people just don't play gnostica, and prefer zarcana, I'd like to
hear that, too.

On the whole, Gnostica is closer to the strategic end of the tactical--strategic continuum whereas Zarcana is more on the tactical end. (I've never played Zarcana. This is my understanding from playing Gnostica, reviewing the Zarcana rules, and talking to others.)

Aaron