[Icehouse] Tacticon this weekend in Denver, CO

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Aug 2010 10:01:16 -0600 (MDT)
I'll be running several Icehouse events, a Homeworlds tournament, Zendo, other things, and definitely teaching Zark City, because it has a 100% approval rating thus far. If near Denver this weekend, come visit me at the Icehouse table in the board games area at Tacticon. Tacticon is hosted by Denver Gamers Association.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness