Re: [Icehouse] Tarot Deck Suggestions

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Nov 2010 11:09:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello:

I'm not sure whether 3x5 is too big for you, but these Science Tarot decks
are really cool... also available on Amazon
http://www.sciencetarot.com

Cheers,
	Joe

>From: gyakusetsu <gyakusetsu@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: "icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:01:01 -0800
>Subject: [Icehouse] Tarot Deck Suggestions

Hey folks,

I'm having trouble finding a Tarot deck that suits my needs for
Gnostica(/Zarcana).

I find that "regular-sized" decks are a bit too large and end up taking up too
much playing space. However, many smaller decks are tiny, and would not
accommodate the pyramids. Ideally, I would like a deck having an area closer to
a deck of playing cards.

In looking for those, all the ones I did find tended to have nudity or
horror/gruesome pictures, which would not be appropriate for some audiences that
would wish to play the game.

Can anybody recommend a PG-13 deck of moderate size?

Thanks