[Icehouse] Tarot Deck Suggestions

  • Fromgyakusetsu <gyakusetsu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Nov 2010 12:01:01 -0500
Hey folks,

I'm having trouble finding a Tarot deck that suits my needs for Gnostica(/Zarcana).

I find that "regular-sized" decks are a bit too large and end up taking up too much playing space. However, many smaller decks are tiny, and would not accommodate the pyramids. Ideally, I would like a deck having an area closer to a deck of playing cards.

In looking for those, all the ones I did find tended to have nudity or horror/gruesome pictures, which would not be appropriate for some audiences that would wish to play the game.

Can anybody recommend a PG-13 deck of moderate size?

Thanks