Re: [Icehouse] Tarot Deck Suggestions

  • Fromvijay chopra <vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Nov 2010 12:41:04 +0000
Hi Aaron,
I love the deck, but I want to make a few changes before printing it. Can I ask what license you've released it under*(if any), and also, is it possible to get my hands on that background? I really want to theme the Royalty & Major arcana cards a little more. Not much, just enough to give some eye candy. I can't do that properly without the background though.

*Hopefully a CC-BY-NC or similar *fingers crossed*.

regards,
Vijay