Re: [Icehouse] No more tubes

  • FromBuddha Buck <blaisepascal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 21 Mar 2011 09:47:44 -0400
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nick L. wrote:
>> Wow... now I feel like such a pyramid noob compared to all you people
>> who were old enough to play way back when!
>
> This isn't Xbox Live or something. Most people here
> love new players. New players tend to come up with
> new games and new approaches to old games.
>
> Now get off my lawn. Come up here on the porch and
> jump in this game. =^)

The first pyramids I bought were pastel-coloured: orange, purple, etc.
 I didn't buy them from Looney Labs, and they weren't stackable --
they were foldable!  At the same time, I got an Ice House Games
T-shirt which is still in my closet (alas, no longer worn as it has
started for form holes).

For those with better access to the info than I, when did Ice House
Games end, Looney Labs begin, and when were the Origami Icehouse sets
available?